A Discussion to answer key questions:
- Are there opportunities for angel investors to invest in low-and middle-income countries to meet investment returns and address global challenges?
- What’s the state of the impact start-up market in these countries?
- What platforms are available to investors and entrepreneurs to find and assess investment opportunities to keep global economic growth alive?
- During this discussion, we’ll talk about how angel investing could play a role in achieving Sustainable Development Goals and what it will take to accelerate this process.
• Temie Giwa-Tubosun, Founder and CEO, Lifebank (Invited)
• Chris Schroeder, CEO, Internet/Media; Venture Investor
• Elizabeth Howard, Ag. CEO, African Crowdfunding Association; Founder, Lelapa
• Dr. Frank Aswani, CEO, African Venture Philanthropy Alliance
• Allie Burns, CEO, Village Capital
• Glenn Yago, Senior Fellow and Founder, Financial Innovations Labs, Milken Institute; Senior Director, Milken Innovation Center, Jerusalem Institute
• Moderator: Raj Kumar, President and Editor-in-Chief, Devex