The Google Policy Fellowship offers university graduates an opportunity to examine public policy concerning internet-based information and communications technologies and the growth of new markets and the Israeli economy. The fellow will intern at the Milken Innovation Center for six months under the guidance and supervision of Milken staff.
The Milken Innovation Center aims to explore research concerning of internet and technology policy around which several topics related to Israeli internet policy will be examined. In addition, the Milken Innovation Center will identify finance opportunities in public policy to improve digital capabilities and solve internet policy related issues.
Therefore we are excited to launch this unique fellowship. The fellow will receive a stipend of 7,500 NIS per month (for six months).
Basic Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree completed before fellowship begins (January 2019) with a minimum GPA of 85; Master’s preferred (or in process)
- A strong background in research methods
- Demonstrated interest in matters of internet and technology policy
- Excellent work ethic, interpersonal and communications skills, and ability to work both in teams and independently
- Full time availability (primarily in Jerusalem) for six months from January 2019 to June 2019
- As part of the Milken Institute Fellows Program the Google Policy Fellow will participate in the weekly research seminars and other training.
Fellowship Research Products will include:
- The fellow will share his knowledge with the 2018-2019 Milken Innovation Center Fellows, the Jerusalem Institute for Policy Research, and any other relevant stakeholders
- Applied Research Paper/Article etc.
The recruitment process will be divided into a few stages:
- The applicant will need to send in an updated resume a letter of intent in English why they think they are applicable for this fellowship and a recommendation letter (either from academia or employer). Applications to be sent by November 30th, 2018. To: firstname.lastname@example.org . For further information please Email or call: 02-5630175 ext 33
- After reviewing all applicants by the program fellowship programs manager, we will invite leading candidates to an Interview by the fellowship programs manager, Project manager and Senior Director of the Milken Innovation Center.
- After preliminary screening final candidates will have final interviews, and meet the Google Staff.